Ensemble Video is a powerful platform for storing and sharing your school's videos. With Ensemble, your videos will automatically adjust in size and streaming speed based on the viewer's device. You can share your videos with a customizable permalink, making it ideal for sharing on social media. You can also embed your videos directly into your website or LMS. Ensemble makes it easy to share your videos with your audience quickly and reliably.
Ensemble Video is available as an add-on to the Media Library CoSer. Participating districts include:
Please contact the media library at email@example.com for information.
Powerful features included with the base package:
1. Live Streaming: Broadcast a live video feed to up to 25 devices. Record your live streams in real time.
2. Drop Box: Students can submit media projects to teachers from any device- no student accounts required!
3. Embedding: Ability to embed videos into Schoology, Blackboard, webpages...
4. Portals: Organizations can create customized collections of videos organized into different channels. Example: https://ensemble.monroe2boces.org/SpencerportInsideTheClassroom
5. Playlist (NEW): Users can mix together Ensemble Videos with videos from other sources, such as YouTube and Learn 360.
Additional add-on features that a district may purchase:
1. Live Streaming to more than 25 devices simultaneously.
2. Closed Captioning: Ensemble can add closed captioning to videos for ADA compliance.
3. Ensemble Anthem: Allows users to live record their computer screen. It can be combined with a video camera to have side-by-side of the user and their computer screen.
4. Ensemble Studio: Great for a flipped classroom. Can have a dual stream with an image on the instructor and one on a computer screen. Can also support picture in picture. Works well with the Matrox Monarch.
Ensemble Live can support real time video streaming for up to 25 devices. For more information, or to learn about streaming to more than 25 devices please contact the BOCES 2 Media Department.
Below is a sample stream which is used for demonstration purposes during BOCES meetings and training.